Is ‘financials’ your least favorite F-word when it comes to running your studio? If yes – you’re certainly not alone!
Clint has been exactly where you are today. Loving running a dance studio, teaching classes and choreographing pieces that brings smiles to his students and their families’ faces….and dreading financial reports. He also knows why you need to suck it up and get on board with your finances – in particular, the 3 reports that are going to make, break, build and boost your studio.
Not only will Clint tell you what they are, but he going to talk you through how to complete them each week so you only need to spend a few minutes on each to get 100% accuracy on where you are headed in your studio finances.
If you are looking to grow, relocate, install floors or mirrors, or renovate your studio then finances are an absolute necessity
In This Podcast
Firstly, you don’t need to worry that this information will be overwhelming. We are breaking this down to the bare essentials, so you will have no more excuses for taking this on board. This is THE comprehensive breakdown especially for studio owners who may be more creatively minded, to finally tackle your numbers and witness the huge difference this will make to your business. Clint discusses:
– Studio Software, your options and why this is a must-have investment for all studios not matter how big or small
– The role of your bookkeeper in getting your finances in order and what they bring to your business and keep you on track
– Finding the perfect accountant for your business – it’s OK to shop around to find someone who understands this niche industry so you can have the right financial conversations
– Creating, perfecting and staying on top of your budget
– Breaking down every income stream within your studio to build the important projection of income spreadsheet for you to refer to every week
– Your studio expenses – yes, this can be a surprising one once you break it all down to the last dollar which makes it all the more crucial!
– Financial Fridays! Get on board and see the difference that just 60 minutes per week will make to your studio finances when you start to embrace your 3 reports: Profit and loss, Balance sheet, and Weekly report
Share the ‘Transform My Dance Studio’ love and Get in Touch!
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast – we’d love to hear your feedback so please check out our facebook page where you can leave your reviews and ask any questions about today’s episode.
Don’t forget to share this podcast with your Dance Studio Owner friends and colleagues!
The Dance Studio Owners Association is for studio owners who are ready to commit to building their dream studio through taking consistent action while accepting guidance and advice. It’s for new studio owners and experienced studio owners alike. No matter what stage you’re at in your business, you’ll gain valuable information to take your studio to new levels while becoming a go to studio in your area.
DSOA members also have exclusive access to some of the greatest minds in business through our expert masterclasses, one-on-one mentoring through our member makeover experience, and a monthly Q&A session that directly answers all your pressing questions about being a Studio Owner.
Our association is a community. It’s a community of dance studio owners who have seen what Clint has not only produced with his own studio, but his Studio Owner clients and program members over 6 years. They’ve seen the results and they want to be a part of the action!
For more on the Dance Studio Owners Association check out our website at www.dancestudioownersassociation.com or visit our Facebook page
See you next week for another value-packed episode!