Wow, I was totally blown away with the response to my interview with Tiffany last week about building your preschool dance classes. The interview has been listened to over 500 times through iTunes and Soundcloud. It goes to show that you’re certainly interested in supersizing the preschool department of your business, which is crucial for any dance studio.
This week I’m brining you part two of the interview where we discuss:
1. Practical marketing advice for studio owners looking to increase their class numbers, how Tiffany did that in her studio?
- Word of mouth will always be your most valuable piece of marketing
- It is ideal to come up with different marketing strategies monthly
- You only have one chance to make that first impression
2. Strategies to keep the students engaged in class and coming back
- Knowledgeable teachers
- Materials and curriculum
– Sit down with your team and staff and think about what their strengths are and what they love to do within your studio.
– Revisit the reason why you opened your studio in the first place.
– Outsource and delegate – It’s the only way to grow and increase profits.
Final Reminder – Offer from Tiffany
When you become a subscriber to Twinkle Star Dance today you’ll receive 6 x Twinkle Bears and a teacher edition of “Twinkle Bear Goes To Ballet”. To find out more about the limited time offer and the program, simply email Amanda Stapp at Twinkle Star Dance and she’ll jump on the phone to give you all the info.
Links and resources in this episode: