Wednesday, May 18, 2022
9am PT / 12pm ET
Virtual Livestream: Watch from Home!
When you join us for Ramp Up Your Revenue, you’ll walk away with:
- 15 ways to maximize your studio profit
- A proven path to make your dance studio financially secure & future-proof
- Concrete strategies to start taking home a hefty paycheck in weeks, not months
- The clarity & confidence to make beneficial financial decisions for your studio
- A plan to becoming more profitable year over year
- Expert, studio-specific financial advice & answers to your unique questions
Many studios are not
In fact, the average profit for our industry is 7.6%. That means only roughly 7 cents of every dollar made in a dance studio counts as profit.
For many studio owners who aren’t even paying themselves, that’s all the financial wiggle room they have.
The sad fact is that 10% profitability is the new break even. The price of everything is going up and that means staff wages are as well.
Bottom line: If you’re not making at least 10% in profit, you’re losing money.
My heart breaks when I hear stories from studio owners who are busting their backs, never taking time off, sacrificing their family life and their own mental health – just to make ends meet!
The idea of actually MAKING money, going on a vacation or taking home a hefty paycheck seems like a cruel pipedream.
But why is this?
There are 2 main reasons studios
aren’t as profitable as they should be
#1: Not optimizing ALL their revenue streams
If you aren’t taking full advantage of income generating opportunities outside of your class offerings (recitals, costume sales etc.), you’re leaving money on the table.
Your dance studio may be a busy hive of students in and out of classes all week long, but if you’re barely breaking even at the end of the month, every aspect of your studio is going to suffer. Optimizing and diversifying your revenue streams is not only going to bring in higher profits, it’s also going to cushion your studio in a challenging economy.
#2: NOT UNDERSTANDING THE NUMBERS
Finances can be super intimidating for studio owners, and that makes sense. Most of us were dancers and started our businesses out of a passion for the art form.
But unfortunately, the skills required to do a grand jeté don’t necessarily translate into the business world.
Gaining financial confidence and clarity is a major obstacle for many studio owners. They don’t know where to start, what to do or who to trust for reliable information.
Join us live on May 18th for the Ramp Up Your Revenue Workshop and you’ll…
Learn 15 proven revenue streams for studios, plus why they work and how to leverage them.
...4 of which we’ve kept reserved for our Inner Circle members and never shared with the public before.
Get to ask a studio finances expert all your burning questions.
Receive our easy Studio Budget Builder to forecast your revenue and expenses.
*Before it's too late
On Wednesday, May 18th you’ll walk away with:
- 15 different ways to maximize your profit, some of which we’ve never shared before.
- A proven path for your dance studio to become more financially secure and future-proof.
- Concrete tips and strategies that could allow you to start taking home a hefty paycheck in weeks, not months.
- A system that ultimately frees up your time to become a true studio CEO, reach more students, and yes, even enjoy a few precious moments of free time.
- The clarity and confidence to make beneficial financial decisions for your studio long term.
- A plan to go from struggling to make ends meet, to becoming profitable year over year.
- Expert, studio-specific financial advice and answers to your unique questions.
Of course, if you have any questions, email [email protected], and we'll get right back to you.
I sincerely hope to see you there so that we can help you boost your studio's profits and get the financial clarity you crave.
Live Workshop for
Dance Studio Owners
* Hurry! Seats are given out on a first come, first served basis