Social Media is your powerhouse in today’s digital marketing climate – so getting ahead of your competition and staying current across multiple platforms is key in growing your studio. Not only will your social media campaigns get students through your doors, but used properly it can also:
– drastically increase brand awareness
– build a buzz around upcoming events or classes
– boost your credibility as an authority in your field
– build a sense of belonging and culture within your studio
– improve your retention rates
Today’s guest is here to give you the latest and greatest implementable strategies when it comes to really making the most our of your social media reach and conversion for dance studios of all shapes and sizes.
And when we say implementable, we mean it – you can do this today!
Today Clint is joined by founder and CEO of paulramondo.com, Paul Ramondo. Paul is one of the best in the business when it comes to advanced Facebook advertising, social media and digital marketing strategies. He is a marketing strategist specialising in driving traffic, elevating engagement and amplifying conversion rates.
In This Podcast
You’ll love Paul’s fresh perspective as he and Clint unveil the best kept secrets when it comes to:
– Understanding why certain things catch on, and how to use this to your advantage
– Conversion funnels – what they are, and how to create a killer lead-magnet for under $1
– Cheap Facebook ad hacks that WORK
– What ‘SnapChat’ could mean for your studio and get you ahead of the crowd
Paul also shares his top tips for running a successful business to get you at the top of the ladder.
Share the ‘Transform My Dance Studio’ love and Get in Touch!
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast – we’d love to hear your feedback so please check out our Facebook page where you can leave your reviews and ask any questions about today’s episode.
Don’t forget to share this podcast with your Dance Studio Owner friends and colleagues!
For more about Paul and his work, make sure to check out http://www.paulramondo.com
SHARE THE LOVE