SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON iTUNES TODAY
I’m continually inspired by the Studio Owners out there that are truly nailing it when it comes to…
a. Providing an awesome service with top notch classes for their students
b. Running their studio as a business (knowing the numbers and making a profit)
Today’s podcast interview is with someone who is ticking those boxes and is just like you… a Studio Owner.
I first met our guest Angela last year when she enquired about the Studio Success Formula Program and since joining the program, she has become a really valued member in our studio owners community.
During this interview Angela and I discuss:
- How to overcome the challenge of marketing a variety of classes to different students.
- How to stay focused on building your studio without being consumed by competitors
- A handful of low cost marketing strategies that have attracted new students to her studio
- How to manage and support your teachers and staff to ensure loyalty and without you losing touch with what’s going on in your business
- Productivity tips – The best way to start the new week to increase your efficiency and effectiveness
- How to create and launch offering Birthday parties at your studio that build your brand and increase profits
Have an awesome rest of the week!
Enjoy the interview with Angela here.
If you want to receive business and marketing strategies in your inbox each week to help GROW your Dance Studio, click here!
Links and resources in this episode
Social Media: Facebook