SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON iTUNES TODAY
Welcome to part one of our “Dance Studio Power Hour” double episode where you will learn first-hand how to build your dream Dance Studio from successful studio owners who are just like you.
Over the next 90 minutes, you’ll hear from four world-class dance studio owners who are making a big impact in their communities while building profitable businesses that provide them and their family with great life quality.
During our Dance Studio Owner Power Hour, our dance studio owner guests discuss:
- How to delicate those tasks that you think no one else can do even if you don’t have the budget.
- Why some studios grow rapidly while others quickly sink.
- The importance of knowing what your “”Zone Of Genius”” is and how to step more into it – doing more of the things you love.
- How to deal with the pressures of having a family at home and growing a thriving studio.
- The ingredients to building large boys only and adult programs in your studio.
- How to create values for your studio that help build your vision.
- 5 retention strategies that you can implement today into your studio so that you create a WOW experience for your dance families.
- How to transition from a dance teacher to your studio owner.
- The process of setting and achieving your 90-day goals.
Share the ‘Transform My Dance Studio’ love and Get in Touch!
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast – we’d love to hear your feedback so please check out our facebook page where you can leave your reviews and ask any questions about today’s episode.
Don’t forget to share this podcast with your Dance Studio Owner friends and colleagues!
The Dance Studio Owners Association is for studio owners who are ready to commit to building their dream studio through taking consistent action while accepting guidance and advice. It’s for new studio owners and experienced studio owners alike. No matter what stage you’re at in your business, you’ll gain valuable information to take your studio to new levels while becoming a go to studio in your area.
DSOA members also have exclusive access to some of the greatest minds in business through our expert masterclasses, one-on-one mentoring through our member makeover experience and a monthly Q&A session that directly answers all your pressing questions about being a Studio Owner.
Our association is a community. It’s a community of dance studio owners who have seen what Clint has not only produced with his own studio but his Studio Owner clients and program members over 6 years. They’ve seen the results and they want to be a part of the action!