This episode of The Empire Formula series could also be called “Tough Love, With Hillary Parnell”, as our host dives into how you might be getting in your own way of success – and it all comes down to leadership.
Over the next 30 minutes, Hillary takes a deep dive into:
- Why your desire to be in control of everything is hurting your business
- What will happen when you decide to stop putting out fires in your studio
- How to get better at delegating
- The best ways to hire an incentivize the best people for the job
- The biggest limiting belief that could be holding you back from ever reaching your potential
And so much more!
Over the next six weeks we are thrilled to be welcoming the one and only Hillary Parnell as our guest host for a brand new series: The Empire Formula!
Hillary Parnell is one of the Studio Growth Coaches inside the Inner Circle, the owner of Academy For The Performing Arts in North Carolina, and the owner and founder of Dance Photo Pro! This very special series will give you an inside-look into how Hillary has grown her dance studio into an Empire as she shares her strategies that will help you unleash your inner CEO.
In this season Hillary will be diving into: measuring and managing your success; limiting beliefs and grand gestures; letting go of the day-to-day; debunking delegation myths, and so much more!
For more on the Dance Studio Owners Association, visit us at www.dsoa.com or check out our Facebook page