Today’s FREE episode of the Transform My Dance Studio Podcast – featuring DSOA Inner Circle Coach and founder of Changing Lives, Kim McSwain – is now available right here for you to enjoy.
In this power-packed episode, Kim touches on what the key players in your business need to be focused on for 2021 (and beyond):
- Your Dancers will discover why being excellent is more important than being perfect. Kim shares her powerful message on why it’s important to always do your best with what you’ve been given, rather than what the dancer next to you has been given. “To be awesome and command control of that room as a student, you have to be excellent. Can you do that? That means showing up early, that means being present for the classroom. That means being engaged in the classroom. That means being a leader in the class
- Your Teachers will unlock their student’s full potential – both on and off-stage. Your teachers will inspire these kids to take on their dreams, and play a powerful role along the way. “Not everybody wants to be a dancer. Not everybody wants to be a dance teacher. Not everybody wants to be a choreographer and not everybody wants to be you, but let’s let them inspire to be, to become whatever they want to become.”
- You (The Studio Owner/s) will break down what really matters to you in business and life right now, and how you can make a difference to your goals long-term. “My favorite piece of advice that I can tell you as an owner is lead with integrity, quality, honesty, and having strong moral principles.”
Make sure to listen to today’s episode in full to unlock all of guest host, Kim McSwain’s golden nuggets of wisdom that have helped our Inner Circle Members and hundreds of studio owners worldwide to re-ignite their passion, and grow the profitable studios of their dreams.
The Dance Studio Owners Association is for studio owners who are ready to commit to building their dream studio through taking consistent action while accepting guidance and advice. It’s for new studio owners and experienced studio owners alike. No matter what stage you’re at in your business, you’ll gain valuable information to take your studio to new levels while becoming a go to studio in your area.
Join Our FREE Facebook™ Group For Dance Studio Owners Today
And Prepare Your Studio to “Make It” Through Any Challenges Now (or in 2021)…
Inside You’ll Get Access To…
- Exclusive access to upcoming NEW trainings on Student Attraction (for both virtual & in-studio classes) and Studio Success Planning (yes, even in today’s times)
- Deep dive interviews with REAL Studio Owners sharing how they’ve found success— despite the challenging conditions in 2020
- And most importantly, support from our Studio Growth Experts (plus a vibrant community of like-minded Studio Owners worldwide!)