“It is what it is…” is Kim’s motto for this value-packed podcast episode, where she shares resilience strategies and her own experiences in thriving during adversity. It’s another triple-threat episode as Kim drops her mic with actionable and fearless tips for:
- Your Dancers, who will discover how to be fully in charge of their drive and dedication, and find their own version of success both inside the studio and beyond.
- Your Teachers, who will unpack what it means to teach without inhibition from their heart, mind, body and soul.
- You (The Studio Owner/s), who will unlock how you can inspire and excite your team into working harder, being more productive, and becoming more invested in your studio beyond being ‘just’ an employee.
You can now access today’s episode in full right here to listen and share all of Kim’s mic-drop moments!
The Dance Studio Owners Association is for studio owners who are ready to commit to building their dream studio through taking consistent action while accepting guidance and advice. It’s for new studio owners and experienced studio owners alike. No matter what stage you’re at in your business, you’ll gain valuable information to take your studio to new levels while becoming a go to studio in your area.
Join Our FREE Facebook™ Group For Dance Studio Owners Today
And Prepare Your Studio to “Make It” Through Any Challenges Now (or in 2021)…
Inside You’ll Get Access To…
- Exclusive access to upcoming NEW trainings on Student Attraction (for both virtual & in-studio classes) and Studio Success Planning (yes, even in today’s times)
- Deep dive interviews with REAL Studio Owners sharing how they’ve found success— despite the challenging conditions in 2020
- And most importantly, support from our Studio Growth Experts (plus a vibrant community of like-minded Studio Owners worldwide!)
Join our FREE Facebook community today.
For more on the Dance Studio Owners Association check out our website at www.dsoa.com or visit our Facebook page