SUBSCRIBE TO THIS PODCAST ON iTUNES TODAY
I’ve just returned home from Austin, Texas after spending 2 days with some of the smartest business owners on the planet. There’s nothing better than taking a few days out to work on your business rather than in your business. You know I’m a fan of this as it’s what I teach our Studio Success Formula and Dance Studio Owner Association members.
Today I’m bringing you a very special podcast episode with not one but two guests. They are a husband and wife team who have been running a studio for nearly thirty years. They’re also passionate about educating dance studio owners on how to become more profitable and how to have a more fulfilling studio! These two are a powerhouse and this is a must listen interview for any studio owner because we discuss a topic that comes up all the time – Front Office Staff!
On this episode Steve, Angela, and I discuss:
- How Steve and Angela built their studio and how they achieve success in their business
- How to have a solid, engaging, and successful front desk staff
- Qualities to look for in front desk/office staff
- What are the things dance studio owners should consider during the interview process or during the trial period for office staff?
- What are some of the mistakes front desk staff make when they’re on the phone to a potential new parent or student
- How Steve and Angela manage their communication process with their staff
- Tips on upselling to potential students and current students to increase revenue and other income streams
- What are the things that dance studio owners doing themselves that they could be delegating to the front desk staff or staff member
Listen to the interview HERE.
P.S. Angela and Steve run the awesome business growth event for Dance Tecahers – Dance Teachers Web LIVE which is happening 3-6 August in Connecticut and I’m speaking at it! I’d love to see you there! For more details about the event click here.
If you want to receive business and marketing strategies in your inbox each week to help GROW your Dance Studio, click here!
Steve And Angies Interview from Clint Salter on Vimeo.